- Our employees and agents may collect non-public information about you, including
- Information provided to us, such as on applications and property management agreements
- Information about transactions with us, or affiliates, or third parties
- Information from others, such as credit reporting agencies, employers, and local, state, and federal agencies
- The types of non-public personal information that we may collect may include your name, address, Social Security number, account balances, income, assets, credit reports, marital status, and payment history.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information to those employees and agents that have been trained to handle non-public personal information in conformity with this notice.
- We have policies and procedures that give directions to our employees and agents acting on your behalf regarding how to protect and use non-public personal information.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect non-public personal information.
- We do not share non-public personal information about you except as permitted by law, or your express written consent.
- We will not discuss any aspect of your tenancy with anyone not listed on the lease without your express written permission.
- We will not provide a key to your residence to anyone, except registered vendors of HomeRiver Group Triad, not listed as an occupant on the lease without your express written permission.
- We will not provide a payment receipt to anyone not listed as a permitted occupant on the lease; however, we will email a receipt to the email address on file in our records.