We understand that your time is valuable and with that in mind we have developed a very convenient way for you to keep the air filters in your home clean! For just $10.00 per month, we have arranged to have air filters, sized specifically for your home, delivered to your front door.
Here is how our HVAC filter program works:
- We maintain the sizes and quantities of air filters in your home and supply those to our filter provider.
- We have partnered with Filter Easy to ship those specific filters to your home every 90 days.
- Just receive the package, remove the old filters, and replace with brand new filters. It is that easy, no more going to the supply house and then trying to remember what sizes you are supposed to have!
- The benefits of clean air filters are well documented. Some of these benefits include:
- Cleaner air to breathe!
- Improved protection from pollen, dust, mold, dust mites, bacteria, pet dander, cooking oil smoke, virus carriers, and smog!
- HVAC equipment operates more efficiently, saving you money. Some estimates indicate a 5-15% reduction in operating costs!
- HVAC equipment breakdowns are kept to a minimum, reducing the possibility that you will be without in extreme temperatures!
- What type of air filters do I get?
- Our provider supplies air filters that are recommended by the manufacturer of the HVAC equipment in the home.
- What do I do with the air filters?
- Upon receipt of the air filters, just unpack them, remove the old ones, and replace with new.
- What happens if I do not install the new filters?
- In addition to losing the benefits listed above, you will be in violation of your lease.
A lease violation could lead to your lease not being renewed, or you could face a Summary Ejectment hearing for the lease default.
- All air filters are encoded with a coding system to identify if the filters were actually changed as required.
- You will be responsible for any damage to the HVAC unit as a result of dirty air filters, which could include full system replacement in extreme situations.
- Do I have to participate in the program?
- Yes. Effective in 2018 all lease renewals and new leases will contain language mandating participation in the program. The one exception is that if the air filter in the home is such that it must be professionally changed, or the home does not have air filters. However, based on retail pricing, it is likely that the cost of the filters will exceed our all inclusive price.
- What do I do if there is a problem?
- If you have a problem with the filters, please let us know in writing as soon as possible and we will get it fixed.
- What do I do if I need help changing the filters?
- We will be glad to assist you in finding an insured handyman to change them for you. This would be at your expense.
We hope you will find tremendous value in our program and please let us know if you have any questions.